- Keep Alive is 30
- Hold Time is 90
- Your BGP peer ASN will be 12213.
- Once you’ve completed ordering IP Connect + BGP and we have verified assignment of the prefixes you wish to advertise we will assign a /30 public CIDR block from Cyxtera’s pool of addresses to support BGP peering between the Cyxtera PE and Customer CE endpoints. The four addresses allocated are intended to be used as two pairs of /31 address spaces for peering between the two sets of routers.
- As an example, assume we reserve
aa.bb.cc.64/30for the two sets of routers.
aa.bb.cc.64/31would be used for Router pair 1
aa.bb.cc.66/31would be used for Router pair 2
- Cyxtera Router 1 would be assigned
aa.bb.cc.64/31and peer with Customer Router 1
- Customer Router 1 would be assigned
aa.bb.cc.65/31and peer with Cyxtera Router 1
- Cyxtera Router 2 would be assigned
aa.bb.cc.66/31and peer with Customer Router 2
- Customer Router 2 would be assigned
aa.bb.cc.67/31and peer with Cyxtera Router 2
- Cyxtera provides DDoS mitigation by routing traffic to a black hole using Remote Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) filtering at the upstream provider. For BGP customers, we are setup to allow customers to send us BGP communities to initiate RTBH on prefixes up to a /32 when community
12213:666is attached to the route advertisement.
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?