- In the Cyxtera portal, head to the Digital Exchange using your preferred method:
- From the Overview page, scroll down to the Digital Exchange section and choose the relevant Metro region.
- In the navbar, select Digital Exchange and choose the relevant Metro.
- Pick the correct account (BAN), if prompted.
- Scroll down to the Compute section of the Metro page.
- Choose the group or cluster you want to amend to be taken to the relevant Compute Node page.
- Click on the Order New Nodes for Group button.
- Choose the model, term, and quantity of nodes you want to provision and click the Add Model button.
- When you’re ready, click Purchase Nodes and add to Group. The purchase button confirms the number of nodes and pricing.
- You’ll see a green confirmation of purchase banner, and the status of your node group or cluster will show as Configuring.
Updated 10 months ago
Did this page help you?